.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Search Engines

Rosetta Craft-J unmatchables English Coma I Rough Draft My song Is Love on crown by beyond. Beyond wrote tell apart on precede because she wanted to state how Jay Z makes her incur through the years on a daily nates through song. Through out(p) the years Beyond has had diverse songs dedicated to different people but this is a first to the unrivalled she extols. Which is good social occasion because Beyond and Jay Z are genuinely confidential when It comes to there relationship. Which Im freeing to give you briefing which led up to the song Love On Top. Narrative) She had success in the past year of 2011, Beyond won a Grammar for Love On Top for best spring in a video. Also during the performance at the pictorial matter Music Awards, while perform Love On Top she announced to Jay Z and the world she was signifi adviset (which was so spontaneous). Shes also happy about how there able to remain the tabloids out of there life and they keep things to them selves. Which ha s been that way since there courtship began in 2002. Beyond was so head over heels with Jay Z she move from Houston to NY. Example) When Jay Z and Beyond met It was for a song collaboration for the song 02 h unrivalednessst and Clyde. There where speculations then but it wasnt confirmed until he song collaboration Crazy In Love came out that they where announced as a official couple.The couple went on to do other collaborations such as Thats how you like It and upgrade you. The couple came together In song to express there feelings for each other, But lamb on Top was Bounces facts of life solo song to Jazzy. They are truly a power mark up couple. Description) By Beyond announcing the pregnancy of there baby on the Video Music Awards while performing Love On Top todays was a heartfelt moment. Due to Beyond miscarrying the couples first child adept twain years prior. in spite of the rumors baby girl Blue Vive came in this cosmea in January 2012. Jay Z has constantly made beyond happy you can tell by how she enhanced his career to ownership for his own disc label, basketball team, etc. Beyond concretely did an Upgrade on Sean Carter A. K. A. Jay Z. Despite how her father Mathew Knowles felt about Jay Z , Bounces feelings didnt change towards Jay Z.Jay Z was what Beyond was looking for, The bad boy business type. The couple had a very intimate and private seven year courtship. That led to a private marriage on April 4, 2008. Throughout the years trials, rumors, and success Beyond and Jay Z remained together and that is why her make do is on top. Love On Top Honey, honey I can take up the stars all the way from here, Cant you see the glow on the window pane? I can feel the sun whenever youre near Every time you touch me I Just melt anyhow everybody asks me why Im smiling out from ear to ear. They prescribe whop hurts)But I know (Its goanna take the real work) Nothings perfect, but its charge it after fighting through my fears, And finally you r egurgitate me firstborn its you. , Youre the one I adore. Youre the one I need. Youre the precisely one I see. practice on baby its you. Youre the one that gives your all. Youre the one I can unendingly call. When I need you make everything stop. Finally you put my love on top. Oho Come on Baby. You put my love on top, top, top, top, top. You put my love on top. Oho 000 Come on baby.You put my love on top, top, top, top, top. My love on top. My love on top. Come on Baby I can feel the wind whipping past my face. As we dance the night away. Boy your lips taste like a night of champagne. As I kiss you again, and again, and again and again. Now everybody asks me why Im smiling out from ear to ear. (They say love hurts)But I know (Its goanna take the real work) Nothings perfect, but its worth it after fighting wrought my fears. And finally you put me first. Baby its you. Youre the one I love. Youre the one I need.Youre the exclusively one I see. Come on baby its you. Youre the one that gives your all. Youre the one I can always call. When I need you make everything stop. Finally you put my love on top. 000 Baby. You put my love on top, top, top, top, top. You put my love on top. Oho 000 Come on baby. You put my love on top, top, top, top, top. My love on top. Baby its you. Youre the one I love. Youre the one I need. Youre the unless thing I see. Come on baby its you. Youre the one that gives your all. Youre the one that always calls.When I need you baby everything stops. Finally you put my love on top. Baby. Youre the one I love. Baby youre all I need. Youre the only one I see. Come on baby its you. Youre the one that gives your all. Youre the one I always call. When I need you everything stops. Finally you put my love on topiary. Cue Youre the one that I love. Baby, youre the one that I need. Youre the only thing I see. Baby baby its you. Youre the one that gives your all. Youre the one that always calls. When I need you everything stops. Finally you put my love on top

No comments:

Post a Comment